My practice focuses mainly on litigation related to commercial disputes, insolvency and bankruptcy, receiverships, foreclosures, fraudulent conveyance, corporate restructuring, creditors’ remedies and debtor defences.
I assist trustees, secured lenders, directors, shareholders, creditors and debtors involved in various insolvency situations.
I also advise housing co-operatives and related organizations in British Columbia on matters arising from rules and occupancy agreements, membership relations and terminations, governance and financing, and related litigation.
Prior to joining Gehlen Dabbs, I was a civil litigator practising general litigation, insurance defence, ICBC defence, and plaintiff personal injury law.
- Member, Insolvency Discussion Group of Vancouver
- Member, Insolvency Law Section of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Women Lawyers Forum Section of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Young Lawyers Section of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers (British Columbia) Society (“FACL BC”)
- Member, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (“NAPABA”)