Gehlen Dabbs Cash LLP is a commercial litigation law firm, with a primary focus on insolvency solutions and commercial disputes. Our clients range from distressed businesses to others dealing with such businesses, and include trustees in bankruptcy and lenders.
Below is a comprehensive list of the services that the lawyers at Gehlen Dabbs Cash LLP provide.
- Asset-sheltering strategies
- Commercial lease disputes
- Corporate restructuring under the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act and Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act
- Creditor’s remedies
- Distressed business acquisitions
- Security recovery, including receiverships
Commercial dispute solutions:
- Assessment of professional fees
- General commercial litigation
- Shareholder disputes
Strata property disputes:
- Strata governance
- Court-appointed administrators
We are also British Columbia’s leading law firm for housing co-operatives, providing the following services.
- Co-op rules, meetings and governance
- Occupancy agreement and membership terminations
- Human rights disputes
Connect With Our Firm
Please contact our firm by calling 604-642-6422 or by completing the short online form below.